Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Wanderings

When Kevin was down visiting me in NYC two weekends ago, we found a few funny little things.

First up,

Please Don't Touch


This was a sign in a gift shop in Little Italy. There was another sign at the front of the shop saying that you have to pay $2 if you take any pictures inside the store. I'm not sure how they enforce that. Not very well, obviously!

"IF you break it, then you have to paid it!!"

THANK YOU

Next, is a game I like to call Food or Sex Toys?

Here are two images. One is a picture of some chocolate covered strawberries that were on sale at the 6th Avenue Street Fair two weekends ago. The other is a picture of anal beads that I found online two minutes ago. Which is which?





And here is a ridiculous video that I came across while searching for anal beads. Thanks, myspace mutants.

No comments:

Post a Comment